- Make a prepayment and get a guaranteed time slot for a flight on Dream Aero Flight Simulator. Booking without prepayment does not guarantee availability of the time you selected for your flight.
- A prepayment can be made only after availability of a free time slot is confirmed. To confirm availability of a time slot, please contact our manager by any suitable means as shown on our website at dream.aero
- A prepayment can be made by means of a bank transfer, by cash, or by a bank card.
- The Customer can cancel the flight or change the date/time of the flight no later than one day before the reserved time.
- In case of canceling the flight or changing the time in less than one day before the flight, the prepayment will not be refunded.
- A 20% Birthday Discount is provided within a period of seven days: on your birthday, and three days before and after your birthday. Please bring a valid passport or ID with you. For underage children their birth certificate can be provided. The discount shall not apply if the flight is transferred to a different date.
- If the customer’s flight is canceled or its time is changed due to Dream Aero’s fault, the Company shall compensate the actual incurred expenses.
- When booking a flight, make sure you read the Rules for Guests of Dream Aero Flight Simulator.
- When visiting the Dream Aero Flight Simulator, the Customer must bring along the certificate for the flight.
Rules of Personal Data Processing
By providing his or her personal data, the Visitor expresses consent to the processing, storing and use of such personal data according to Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ On Personal Data of 27.07.2006 for the following purposes:
- User registration on the website
- Provision of customer support services
- Provision of information about upcoming marketing events to the User
- Fulfillment of obligations by the Seller towards the Buyer
- Performing audits and other internal surveys in order to improve the quality of services.
Personal data is understood as any personal information allowing to identify the Buyer, such as:
- Family Name, Given Name and Patronymic
- Date of birth
- Contact phone
- Postal address
Personal data of the Buyer shall be stored on electronic media only and processed by means of automated systems, except for the cases when non-automated processing of personal data is necessary due to legal requirements.
The Seller shall take an obligation not to disclose the personal data of the Customers to third parties, except for the following cases:
- When requested by authorized authorities of the Russian Federation only on the grounds of and in accordance with the procedure established by laws of the Russian Federation
- When requested by strategic partners co-operating with the Seller to deliver products and services or to partners that provide support to the Seller in delivery of products and services to customers. We provide minimum personal data to third parties as needed only for delivery of the required services or performance of required transactions.
The Seller reserves the right to introduce unilateral changes to these rules, provided that such changes are consistent with applicable laws of the Russian Federation. Changes to these rules shall become effective upon their publication on the website.