I hereby give my consent to process my personal data
I am agree with Code of Cunduct for visitors, Terms and Conditions, and Refund Policy
Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE
Code of Conduct for visitors
- Children under 8 years old are not allowed to fly, children of 8-12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum 3 persons are allowed to the cockpit with the total weight not exceeding 300 kg.
- Pregnant woman are not allowed to fly.
- During the flight participants must observe safety rules and follow the instructions of the instructor pilot.
- All personal belongings must be securely fastened during the flight in order to avoid their self-movement inside the cockpit.
- Only 1 adult at a time may be on the drawing bridge.
- It is allowed to take pictures and record video inside the cockpit.
- You can use a tablet at reception to watch a video tutorial before the flight
It is prohibited:
- For unauthorized persons to stay in the cockpit unattended by instructor pilot.
- To bring food and animals.
- For unauthorized persons to approach the base of the platform less than 2 meters.
- To use physical force to the control system of the simulator, levers, buttons, switches, taps.
- To abandon the cockpit in any other way except using the drawing bridge (this rule does not apply to emergency situations). Persons violating this rule will be barred from the flight with no reimbursement of the ticket.
Terms and Conditions Flight Booking
- Make a prepayment and get a guaranteed time slot for a flight on Dream Aero Flight Simulator. Booking without prepayment does not guarantee availability of the time you selected for your flight.
- A prepayment can be made only after availability of a free time slot is confirmed. To confirm availability of a time slot, please contact our manager by any suitable means as shown on our website at dream.aero
- A prepayment can be made by means of a bank transfer, by cash, or by a bank card.
- The Customer can cancel the flight or change the date/time of the flight no later than one day before the reserved time.
- In case of canceling the flight or changing the time in less than one day before the flight, the prepayment will not be refunded.
- A 20% Birthday Discount is provided within a period of tree days: on your birthday, and one day before and after your birthday. Please bring a valid passport or ID with you. For underage children their birth certificate can be provided. The discount shall not apply if the flight is transferred to a different date.
- If the customer’s flight is canceled or its time is changed due to Dream Aero’s fault, the Company shall compensate the actual incurred expenses.
- When booking a flight, make sure you read the Rules for Guests of Dream Aero Flight Simulator.
- When visiting the Dream Aero Flight Simulator, the Customer must bring along the certificate for the flight.
Terms and Conditions of using Gift Certificate
The Certificate is valid for 2 months from the date of its purchase. Booking and Cancellation
- Pre-registration by phone +971 2 555 79 89 is required.
- Booking can be cancelled or rescheduled only once at least twenty-four hours before the initially scheduled flight.
- If you fail to use the booked flight nor cancel the reservation within the above mentioned time, you lose the right to be provided with the service specifled in the Certificate.
- By booking certain time you acknowledge that you have read and agreed with the terms of provision of the service set out in the Certificate.
- The Certificate or its detachable part with a number must be presented for registration before the flight.
- If for some reason you failed to come nor notifled thereof twenty-four hours before the scheduled time, you lose the right to be provided with the service specifled in the Certificate.
- If you refuse to be provided with the service without rescheduling the day and time of flight twenty-four hours before the booked time, you lose the right to be provided with the service specifled in the Certificate.
- In case of loss of the Dream Aero Certificate, you lose the right to be provided with the service specifled in the Certificate.
- If the Certificate is not activated before its expiration date, you lose the right to be provided with the service specifled in the Certificate.
- It is possible to substitute the Certificate for another one within its validity period provided that your gift Certificate still looks intact. In case of substitution for a Certificate of greater value, you will have to pay the diflerence in price. If you get a Certificate of lesser value, the diflerence is not reimbursed. The expiration date of the Certificate issued instead of the old one shall remain the same.
- The Regular packages are available for redemption on weekdays only (from Sunday to Thursday), except public holidays. In case of redemption Regular Gift Certificate on weekends (Friday, Saturday) or public holidays the Certificate may be upgraded to Ultimate with an additional charge, which will be a price difference between Regular and Ultimate package.
- The Ultimate packages are available for redemption on any day, including public holidays.
- The customer has the legal right to cancel his agreement with Dream Aero for the purchase of products within a 14 day period without giving any reason and receive a full refund.
- After refund request the customer needs to complete the refund form and submit it to Dream Aero administrator
- Dream Aero shall complete the refund in 14 working days period
- Where you buy a Gift Certificate directly from a member of staff on the Dream Aero all refunds will be made to the person who purchased the voucher and any monies will be refunded the same way the payment was first made.
Personal Data Processing
By providing his or her personal data, the Visitor expresses consent to the processing, storing and use of such personal data for the following purposes:
- User registration on the website
- Provision of customer support services
- Provision of information about upcoming marketing events to the User
- Fulfillment of obligations by the Seller towards the Buyer
- Performing audits and other internal surveys in order to improve the quality of services.
Personal data is understood as any personal information allowing to identify the Buyer, such as:
Family Name, Given Name and Patronymic
- Date of birth
- Contact phone
- Postal address
Personal data of the Buyer shall be stored on electronic media only and processed by means of automated systems, except for the cases when non-automated processing of personal data is necessary due to legal requirements.
The Seller shall take an obligation not to disclose the personal data of the Customers to third parties, except for the following cases:
When requested by authorized authorities of the UAE only on the grounds of and in accordance with the procedure established by laws of the UAE.
When requested by strategic partners co-operating with the Seller to deliver products and services or to partners that provide support to the Seller in delivery of products and services to customers. We provide minimum personal data to third parties as needed only for delivery of the required services or performance of required transactions.
The Seller reserves the right to introduce unilateral changes to these rules, provided that such changes are consistent with applicable laws of the UAE. Changes to these rules shall become effective upon their publication on the website.