The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal data.
A “cookie” is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies:
- “a persistent” cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date;
- “a session” cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
We use persistent and session cookies that are provided by Google Analytics and the chat system, and session cookies set by our site to improve usability.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user. They serve either to ensure the functions of the site (online booking and actions in the personal account) or to analyze the statistics of site use without reference to personnel.
You can block or delete cookies already stored on your computer. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
What personal data we collect?
- Surname and Username
- The User's phone number
- The User’s email address
- The User’s postal delivery address (when purchasing a gift certificate with delivery).
How and for what do we use your personal data?
The listed data in previous Section, we collect and use only for the sole purpose of the execution of a public offer, namely:
- Sending to the email address a gift/flight vouchers purchased through our website.
- Send to the mailing address of the gift/flight vouchers purchased through our website.
- Providing services acquired through our website.
- Sending you news, commercial, marketing, messages no more than 1 time per month. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Works with inquiries and complaints.
- Securing our website and preventing fraud.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal data to third parties for their or any other third-party use.
Disclosing personal data
We may disclose your personal information only to employees of our company, officials, suppliers or subcontractors, as reasonably necessary for the purposes of our fulfillment of the terms of service. We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention)
- To Delivery service for the delivery of a gift certificate, purchased through our website.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Retaining personal data
The personal data that we collect, process, use exclusively for the purposes provided by a public offer, and should not be stored longer than is necessary to fulfill these goals.
Security of your personal information
We care about the security of your personal data and take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent their loss, misuse or alteration, by processing and storing them on secure servers.
All electronic financial transactions concluded through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
You are responsible for ensuring that the password used to access our website is confidential; we will not ask for your password (except when you enter our site).
We reserve the right to periodically update this policy by posting a new version on our website. We advise you to periodically check this page so that you are aware of the changes. We may notify you of changes to this policy via e-mail or through the private messaging system on our website if you make a request.
You can instruct us not to process your personal data at any time, or we will give you the opportunity to refuse to use your personal data.
You have the right to instruct us to change your personal data.
“All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”.
“The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”